Digital File Requirements
The following file formats are acceptable for production:
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) - Make sure you embed all fonts and choose hi-res settings for all images, as well as include bleed if applicable. A good export standard would be [PDF/X-4:2008].
- Adobe Illustrator (AI or EPS) - Make sure to supply fonts or outline fonts and embed or supply all raster images.
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD, TIF or JPG) - Please do not lower the quality of JPG files when saving out; use Maximum Quality (12) setting.
- Quark Express & InDesign - Make sure to collect for output/package the file and include all fonts and graphics.
The following pixel quality is required for all raster files to achieve optimal results:
- 300ppi at 100% of size for print work
- 150ppi at 100% of size for photo quality posters
- 100ppi at 100% of size for large format signage and banners
PDQ Printing Shop Standards
- Our standard bleed is .125 inches all around your finished trim size
- Our standard live area is .25 inches inside your finished trim size
- Our rich black formula is 60% cyan, 40% magenta, 40% yellow, 100% black